Golden Shoe workshop
Don’t find enough people to have your own group or is your group too small? Don’t worry, you can individually join this monthly chocolate Workshop on fixed dates .
Every third Sunday of the month*, from 11am till 1 – 1.30pm, Chocalicious organises a luxury ‘Golden Shoe‘ chocolateworkshop for individuals.
Join in, individually, with your loved one, grandchild, or with a bunch of friends.
Everybody loves chocolate
We start with a short explanation about chocolate. How is it made? What is ‘ tempering ‘ and why is it necessary?
Then you will start working with chocolate yourself, using different techniques; Moulding, enrobing,… You will learn how to fill a mould and use a pipingbag.
Together we will create a few tasty chocolate lollipops, and a stylish holow figure; a chocolate shoe, and we experiment with Red and gold dyes.
We end up in beauty with a fun photoshoot and a Sparkling Roomer Cocktail.
The workshop includes coffee, tea, soft drinks and… lots of chocolate.
Aprons and hair are provided so that your clothes stay clean. Everything you make during the workshop (and not eat on the spot eat), is yours for the taking in professionale and decorative packagings.
Aprons and hair are provided for so that your clothes remain clean.
Everything you make during the workshop (and not eat on the spot), is yours for the taking (packaging is provided).
The workshop takes about two and a half hours and costs €75 pp (Including VAT).
This is one of only two chocolate workshops were you can join and because most participants are from Belgium or the Netherlands, it is predominantly organised in Dutch.
The workshops are not suitable for children under 9. Children from 9 to 15 years are welcome when accompanied by a participating adult.
Price: 75€ pp (Belgian VAT included)
- 21/06/2020 – 11h
- 19/07/2020 – 11h
- 16/08/2020 – 11h
- 20/09/2020 – 11h
- 18/10/2020 – 11h
- 15/11/2020 – 11h
- 20/12/2020 – 11h
Please read this before booking:
- This is one of two workshops where you can join, individually or in small groups.
- This workshop usually takes place third second Sunday of the month (exceptions possible) and takes about 2,5 hours.
- This workshop will take place with a minimum of 6 participants.
- Participation only after confirmation and reception of payment.
- My chocolateworkshops are primarily intended for adults. Participants between 9 and 15 years are welcome accompanied by a participating adult.
- The workshops are not suitable for children under 9.
- Young aduls will get a glas of juice or cola instead of cava.