Contact & FAQ's
Interested in an interactive and fun chocolate workshop for your clients, co-workers, with friends or family?
Please send me an email, by clicking here.
Read this first:
- Most chocolate workshops are organised for groups, on the date and time of your choice, subject to availability.
- It is not possible to join another group.
- All chocolate workshops are organised at my own location in Antwerpen, Chocalicious does not organise workshops on any other locations.
- Once a month I organise a chocolate workshop where you can join individually. This workshop take place on fixed dates only, every second or third Sunday of the month. This Workshop for individual particpants is organised in Dutch/Flemish only.
- There are no other workshops you can join, this is the only one!
- Chocalicious does not organise children’s parties. Children from 9 to 15 years old are welcome when accompanied by a participating adult, with a maximum of 1 child per 3 adults per workshop. The workshops are not suitable for children under 9.
All workshops take place in my own chocolate studio: Korte Vlierstraat 13, 2000 Antwerpen
- Participation to the workshops is always on your own responsibility and liability.
- Participants are responsible and liable for their own damage in the workshop or to the equipment. Chocalicious’ liability is limited to the amount insured under our insurance “professional liability”.
- Prices valid until 31 December 2023.
- 4 weeks: 10%
- 3 weeks: 25%
- 2 weeks: 50%
- 1 week or less: 80%
For more informations on conditions and cancellations, please click here.
Fun interactive Chocolate workshops with Carolien Krijnen
Korte Vlierstraat 13